Last modified: November 1, 2015
- Before or at the time of collecting any information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Collected data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect collected information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of collected information